Trash Factory is a new mobile game by Digital Will Inc. Read on for Trash Factory guide, tips, cheats & strategies for beginners.
Trash Factory Game Guide, Tips & Tricks⇓
In this post, you will learn “how to play the Trash Factory game”, about the coins, power-ups, and other things such as game difficulty, and much more. So let’s not waste any time and get straight to the main content: Trash Factory game guide and tips for beginners: –
The Basic Concepts & Overview
Trash Factory is a simple game where you are challenged to sort out the trash so that it can properly be recycled. Right after selecting a particular difficulty, you will see the trash items incoming from the corners – these items will pass through the conveyor belts. Your goal is to sort the trash so that it can be recycled.
All you need to do is tap on the switcher to redirect the trash on the conveyor belt – it must be dropped in the bin that matches its color. At the top of the screen, you can check the manager lives; if you pass the trash item to the wrong bin, you will lose a heart – upon losing all, the game will be over.
Your goal is to reach the highest score possible.
The Basic Tips For Beginners
(1) In the upper-left corner, you can check the next trash item that you will be getting to recycle. Check its color and prepare in advance.
(2) Use the power-ups to get help; swap power-up helps you swap the bins with new ones, clear power-up helps you clear all the trash, and freeze power-up helps you freeze all the trash. You can buy the power-ups before initiating the gameplay.
(3) Don’t forget to collect the coins on conveyor belts.
(4) Watch the video ad to revive – save coins.
Difficulties In Trash Factory Game
As per the current version of the Trash Factory game, there are x4 difficulties available; novice, experienced, master, and expert. In the novice difficulty, you start with x2 bins. Experienced; x3 bins. Master; x5 bins. And, Expert – x6 bins. The more the number of bins, the more challenging it would be for you to sort the trash in the right bin.
Let’s Sum Up
Trash Factory is a great time-killing game with challenging gameplay and no ads while in the gameplay. If you are looking for a small challenging game to play on mobile in portrait mode, you should definitely try out the Trash Factory game.
- Google Play Store: – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.digitalwill.trashfactory
So this would be all in this post on Trash Factory game overview.