Check out this State Of Survival Best Heroes guide to learn how to efficiently use the heroes in the game. Also, the list of heroes & their roles.
Click here to see the full picture. Scroll down to check the State of Survival Best Heroes Guide 2022.
- Best Gathering Type Heroes
- Best Heroes For Rally Battles
- Best Heroes For Garrisoning
- Best Heroes For PvP
- Tiers Of Heroes
- Heroes’ Specialities
- List of Heroes
- How To Level Up Heroes
- How To Rank Up Heroes
- How To Raise Skill Level
State Of Survival Best Heroes Guide 2022⇓
This article covers the info on Heroes in the State of Survival game, how to level them up, raise their skill level, rank-them up, and the best way to utilize them in the game. Let’s not waste any time and head to the State of Survival Best Heroes guide!
State Of Survival Best Heroes: Gathering Aspect⇓
The four best heroes for gathering the resources on the map are Rusty, Mike, Ghost, and Chef. These four characters possess the bonus effects that increase the gathering speed. For instance, Rusty can increase metal gathering speed. Mike can increase food gathering speed. Ghost will increase the gas gathering speed. And, the chef increases the wood gathering speed.
State Of Survival Best Heroes: Rally Battles⇓
Rally Battles are different from solo battles. Unlike solo battles, In rally battles, you get to attack a target together with allies. Players must join the alliance to get access to the rally battles. There are some heroes in the game that provide bonuses for the rally battles. For example, Miho is one of the State of Survival heroes with military bonuses that increase march capacity, rider stats, “Rally Troop Health”. In our opinion, the best heroes for rally battles are Maddie Frank/Jeb to empower the rally troop ATK, Wolfe to empower rally Troop Lethality(Armor Penetration), Miho/lucky to empower rally troop health, Nikola/Zoe/Jarrett to empower rally troop defense.
State Of Survival Best Heroes: Garrisoning⇓
If you tap the barricade on the base, you will get access to the option: Settlement Defense. Tap it and you will be able to garrison the heroes. There are some heroes in the game that provide bonus effects when you deploy them to garrison the settlement. Most of these heroes empower the settlement troop defense. These heroes are Trish/Zach to empower settlement troop lethality(+armor penetration), Jarret/Zoe/Ray & Rolex to empower the settlement troop defense, Ernie/Ash/Maddie & Frank to empower settlement troop attack, Wolfe to empower the settlement troop health.
State Of Survival Best Heroes: PvP⇓
In the PvP battles, you launch an attack on another player’s city. There are some heroes in the game that are good at attacking other cities. These heroes are marked as “Siege” tag and grant buffs to the troops when attacking other cities. These heroes are Zach/Tirish to reduce the enemy settlement troop attack, Ernie/Ash/Lucky to reduce the enemy settlement troop defense, Miho/Eva to reduce the enemy settlement troop health, Jeb to reduce the enemy settlement troop lethality(armor penetration).
Grade/Tiers Of Heroes⇓
The three grades/tiers of heroes in the State of Survival game are; Rare(Blue), Epic(Purple), and Legendary(Orange). Legendary > Epic > Rare. The legendary grade/tier heroes are hard to get and develop. Epic tier/grade heroes are easy to get and develop as compared to legendary heroes. Blue ones/Rare ones are weak but easy to develop.
State of Survival Heroes List⇓
All heroes are useful – some are good at gathering, while some are good in PvE or PvP or rally battles. All you have to do is utilize them properly. For example – sending heroes with siege specialties to attack cities. In this part, we have listed the heroes and their strengths: –
- Tyler Kurtz – You can exchange Jarret for Tyler Kurtz. Tyler Kurtz excels in garrisoning(increases settlement troop health), rally battles(+ rally troop attack), and leading hunters(buff hunter troops). Many players use Tyler for trap.
- Julie Garcia – You can exchange Zach for Julie Garcia. Julie Garcia excels in raiding enemy settlements(reduces the enemy settlement’s troop attack), garrisoning(+ settlement troop lethality), and leading rider units(buff rider troops)
- Brooke – You can exchange Ernie for Brooke. Brooke excels in raiding enemy settlements(reduces the enemy settlement’s troop defense), rally battles(+ rally troop defense), and leading infantry troops(buff infantry troops)
- Sarge – excels in attacking the infected enemies on the wilderness map/PvE
- Tony – not good, hard to find, and develop. Specializes in Hunter and infected specialty
- Rusty – good in metal gathering, increases infantry attack and defense
- Ghost – increases riders’ attack defense, and gas gathering speed
- Zach – increases rider’s attack defense, reduces enemy settlement troop attack, increases settlement troop lethality
- Jarrett – increases hunters’ ATK/DEF, rally troops’ defense, settlement troops’ defense
- Ernie – increases infantry ATK/DEF. Reduces enemy settlement troop defense. Increases settlement troop attack.
- Miho – increases the rider’s attack/defense. Reduces enemy settlement troop health. Increases rally troop health.
- Zoe – increases the hunter’s ATK/DEF. Improves settlement troop defense. Improves rally troop defense.
- Ash – reduces enemy’s settlement troop defense. Improves settlement troop ATK. Buffs infantry
- Trish – buffs riders. Decreases the enemy settlement troop ATK. Improves settlement troop lethality
- Jeb – buffs hunters. Reduces the enemy’s settlement troop lethality. Improves rally troop attack.
- Wolfe – buffs infantry. Improves settlement troop health. Improves rally troop lethality.
- Maddie & Frank – buffs riders. Improves settlement troop ATK. Improves rally troop ATK.
- Lucky – buffs hunters. Decreases the enemy’s settlement troop defense. Improves rally troop health
- Nikola – buffs infantry. Increases troop infected attack, rally troop defense
- Ray & Rolex – buffs infantry. Reduces enemy’s settlement troop ATK. Improves settlement troop defense
- Basel – buffs riders. Improves troop infected health
- Candy – buffs riders. Improves troop infected defense
- Travis – one of the best epic heroes in the State of Survival game. Buffs riders. Improves troop infected lethality and march speed. Reduces stamina consumption
- Mike – buffs hunters, increases food gathering speed
- Eva – buffs hunters, reduces enemy settlement troop health
- Chef – buffs infantry, increases wood gathering speed
- Jane – buffs riders, increases troop infected health
How To Level Up State Of Survival Heroes?
You need combat manuals to grant EXP to the heroes; their level will go up as they gain a certain amount of EXP. You can obtain these manuals from the explorer trial mode, by defeating infected on the wilderness, and events. Access the explorer from the Hero Precinct building. In that mode, there is a mini-map at the top-left, tap it to check the supply boxes. Visit these points and claim those boxes. You get these combat manuals from there.
If you have, then open the hero profile page and tap the (+) button next to the EXP or Hero Level. And, use the combat manuals.
How To Rank Up State Of Survival Heroes?
To rank-up heroes in State of Survival, you need hero badges and fragments. You can obtain the badges from hero search, explorer trial mode, and from the missions or events. Obtain fragments from the hero search(Hero Precinct -> search), alliance store, and daily deals. If you have these materials, then head to the hero profile page and tap the ⇑ button next to the hero rank option and confirm the action.
How To Raise Skill Level Of Heroes?
You need skill books to raise the skill level of heroes. All these heroes have a variety of skills; troop effect, damage reduction, attack, defense buffs, etc. Go to the hero profile page and tap the skills button at the bottom-right -> select the skill and hit the refine button. Rank up the hero to unlock new skills. And, you can obtain the skill book from hero search, missions, events, explorer trial mode, and other game sources.