Smite Blitz is a brand new tactical RPG for Android and iOS by Hi-Rez Studios, Inc. Check out our Smite Blitz guide, tips, cheats & strategies
Hi-Rez Studios, the publisher behind the Paladins Strike game, has just released a brand new tactical RPG called Smite Blitz on Android and iOS. In the game, the player builds the team of Gods (Characters in the game are called Gods) and fight the enemies in adventure, Chaos battle, event, and there are a variety of game modes to play. If you have just started playing Smite Blitz, then you are on the right page. This Smite Blitz guide will help you understand all the basic tactics of the combat, about heroes, and much more. Also, we have shared a bunch of Smite Blitz tips, cheats & strategies that may help you progress fast. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Smite Blitz Guide: –
Smite Blitz’s battle system is pretty easy to digest. All you have to do is choose the best Gods for the battle, assign them on a tactical formation – and, in the battle; use their skills at the right time. There is an auto-mode available that does all the things for you – but we don’t recommend using it because it would not help you much. Playing manually will help you learn more about God’s skills and skill usage – so play manually. As you progress through the game, you will be able to assign more Gods on the battlefield.
Starting with the adventure mode where you complete the chapters in normal and elite mode, you will grind lots of resources that you can use for God’s upgrades like equipment, level, star level, etc. And, as you clear the adventure mode chapter’s stages, new content like the hall of chaos, Augments, Duel, Arena, alliance like function get unlocked. So keep clearing those stages.
Smite Blitz Guide To Gods: –
There are five God classes in the Smite Blitz game; Guardian, Mage, Assasin, Warrior, and Hunter. Guardian and Warrior are front line units(place them in the front row in the battle formation) because they are pretty good at close-combats, soaking damage. Mage Gods have healing, buff, debuff like skills. And, Hunter and Assassin are good at inflicting damage to the foes. They must be placed behind tank-class; Guardian or Warrior.
Building a balanced team of Gods help you clear more stages; tanks(guardian or warrior), DPS(hunter or assassin), supporter/healer(Mage Gods combination.
For a high-power DPS team, you can build the team of all Hunter, Assassin Gods. And, for high-defensive, put more Guardians or Warrior to the team. Experiment with the team combination if you are stuck on a stage.
How To Get Gods or Characters: –
You can obtain the Gods or Characters or their shards from the adventure mode stages, Altar events, Descent of Darkness, Pantheon Order, VIP gift reward, Duel Shop, Mystery Shop, Divine Call, or other game sources. Head to the Gods menu -> tap on a locked God -> tap the activate button to check how to obtain him/her.
How To Make The Gods More Powerful: –
- Level them up – grind the XP Potion from adventure mode battles. Head to the Gods menu -> select the God -> tap the + button next to the level progress bar in the top-right side -> use the EXP potion
- Equip, Upgrade, and Train Gears/Equipment
- Upgrade Gods’ Skills
- Star-Up Gods
So this would be all in this Smite Blitz guide for beginners. Let’s have a look at our top Smite Blitz tips, cheats & strategies.
Smite Blitz Tips & Tricks: –
- Build a balanced team of Gods; Tank, Healers, DPS(Warrior, Guardian, Mage, Assassin, Hunter Classes)
- Use the hero skills at the right time during the battle
- Focus on the Gods with high-star ratings; get them from the Altar of Gods
- Make the Gods Stronger with leveling, equipment, skill upgrades
- You can repeat the past stages in adventure mode with blitz; use the blitz tokens – for instant rewards
- Complete the quests; daily quests, achievements
- Participate in the events for valuable in-game items and shards
- Play all the game modes to grind items, in-game currency
- You can spend the Duel, Arena, and Ancients coins in the shop for Shards, items
- Join the alliance and help each other
So these are some basic Smite Blitz tips for beginners. Do you have more tips to share? Comment below!