Methi, ginger, chilies, herbs, and yogurt are mixed with flour to make the Methi Ka Thepla recipe, which is then used to make crispy paranthas.
Ingredients of Methi Ka Thepla
- 2 Cups atta
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp dried methi
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ginger and green chillies (make paste)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- To knead yogurt
- As needed water
How to Make Methi Ka Thepla
1. Take all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Knead the ingredients well with yogurt and some water.
3. Make thin paranthas out of the dough.
4. Cook the paranthas from both sides, over high flame till greenish brown.
5. Serve hot.